founder members of the association TREE-Europe find essential to specify the spirit of the creation of the association:
Its name, "TREE", means the tree in English.
So, Europe is a tree among which branches and its leaves represent the various European peoples, in their variety and their will to live and to build together.
The project " TREE, Round Table of the Education in Europe " puts in front of the fundamental values:
- The humanism and the democracy.
- The right of each for the education.
- The respect for the variety of the cultures and the tolerance.
- The conviviality and the friendship in the relations between the nationalities, in particular in Europe.
- The right of the future generations to live in a " livable " and welcoming world, in agreement with the notions of sustainable development.